The handsome Ocean Blue and Pewter Keepsake Urn is crafted out of brass with a handsome ocean blue body and a pewter detailing around the shoulders and the lid. It has a superb finish and enables storage of a token of ashes or lock of hair. It also allows for a loved ones’ ashes to be shared among relatives.
Each individual keepsake comes in its own grey velveteen presentation box.
Dimensions – 6.5cm high, 0.05litre capacity.
To help you with size and choose the correct urn or keepsake we have a simple step by step guide.
- Start by taking some digital scales and the container of ashes that you would have received from the crematorium.
- Place this box onto the digital scales and weigh the ashes.
- If your ashes are contained in a poly-tub – remove 230g from the additional weight if they are in a cremation box – remove 200g from the weight.
- Our rule of thumb is that for every kilogram of cremated remains – equates to 1 litre of ashes.
- This means if you have approximately 3 kilograms of cremated remains you will need to purchase an urn of between 3-4 litres in capacity.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities, as well as keepsakes to hold small tokens of ashes or locks of hair.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please contact us and we will be able to assist you.