This beautiful and elegant miniature Mother of Pearl Keepsake Urn is crafted out of brass with luminous rows of mother of pearl inlay on both the body and lid. It is a high quality keepsake with a superb finish. The lid is engineered with a high quality threaded fastening- keeping the ashes secure inside.
All keepsake urns come packaged in a grey velveteen box.
Dimensions – 7cm high, 0.07 litre capacity.
To help you with size and choose the correct urn or keepsake we have a simple step by step guide.
- Start by taking some digital scales and the container of ashes that you would have received from the crematorium.
- Place this box onto the digital scales and weigh the ashes.
- If your ashes are contained in a poly-tub – remove 230g from the additional weight if they are in a cremation box – remove 200g from the weight.
- Our rule of thumb is that for every kilogram of cremated remains – equates to 1 litre of ashes.
- This means if you have approximately 3 kilograms of cremated remains you will need to purchase an urn of between 3-4 litres in capacity.
- Secure Haven have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities, as well as keepsakes to hold small tokens of ashes or locks of hair.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please contact us and we will be able to assist you.