Our British artisans exclusive range of contemporary and discreet hand-blown glass urns to safe-guard a children’s ashes. Using glass in this way allows us to create a hollow one-piece urn that can be filled with ashes from the underside which is then sealed with a stopper. Once the ashes have been interred, the stopper may be sealed with a small amount of glue for added security and peace of mind. These urns have been finished in three simple, soft colours of pink, blue and white – with beautiful 24ct gold leaf detailing.
All glass children’s urns and memory pebbles are beautifully packaged in a silver box with a hand-tied ribbon.
Dimensions – 15cm long, 13cm wide, 7cm deep and 500g/0.5L capacity.
To help you with size and choose the correct urn or keepsake we have a simple step by step guide.
- Start by taking some digital scales and the container of ashes that you would have received from the crematorium.
- Place this box onto the digital scales and weigh the ashes.
- If your ashes are contained in a poly-tub – remove 230g from the additional weight if they are in a cremation box – remove 200g from the weight.
- Our rule of thumb is that for every kilogram of cremated remains – equates to 1 litre of ashes.
- This means if you have approximately 3 kilograms of cremated remains you will need to purchase an urn of between 3-4 litres in capacity.
- We have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
We ship all orders Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 1.00pm. Please allow 2 to 5 day’s for your order to be dispatched. All items are delivered by postal services and always using a trackable service. We only ship to UK Mainland using Royal Mail. We will post to the address given by the information you supply when placing your order, Please make sure this is the correct information to avoid additional charges for re-posting, we cannot stress this enough.
Once your order display’s as ‘Dispatched’ allow at least 48hrs for your order to arrive. You should also receive your tracking details.
Please be aware that staff shortages are putting additional stress on ALL delivery services and companies. This means that we cant guarantee the delivery times that are stated, but we will always do our best to get your goodies to you in good time. Our FREE REGULAR SERVICE is usually 3-5 days however in some extreme cases take up to 14 days.
Click and Collect
You can collect orders from our funeral home:
Carlyon Funeral Directors
Wheal Ellen, Mount Hawke, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8DL
Tel: 01209 890229 | 07968 498227
Mon – Fri 9:00 – 17:00.
If you have chosen a collection at the checkout, please gives us 72 hours to prepare your order. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.