Exclusive to Carlyon Funeral Directors and crafted by artisans in Somerset – these beautiful pebbles are hand-blown from glass with a beautiful rainbow running throughout. Designed to hold a token of a loved ones ashes or a token of hair, they are also available in many other colours and designs. They are incredibly tactile and fit perfectly in the palm of your hand. The underneath of the keepsake has a firm stopper that keeps the ashes safely and securely inside. Once the ashes or lock of hair have been interred, the stopper may be sealed with a small amount of glue for added security and peace of mind.
All glass children’s urns and memory pebbles are beautifully packaged in a silver box with a hand-tied ribbon.
Dimensions – 10cm long, 8cm wide, 3cm deep and 25g/0.025L capacity.
To help you with size and choose the correct urn or keepsake we have a simple step by step guide.
- Start by taking some digital scales and the container of ashes that you would have received from the crematorium.
- Place this box onto the digital scales and weigh the ashes.
- If your ashes are contained in a poly-tub – remove 230g from the additional weight if they are in a cremation box – remove 200g from the weight.
- Our rule of thumb is that for every kilogram of cremated remains – equates to 1 litre of ashes.
- This means if you have approximately 3 kilograms of cremated remains you will need to purchase an urn of between 3-4 litres in capacity.
- We have urns to suit all needs available from 0.75 through to 8 litre capacities.
- If you are unsure about sizing an urn please contact us and we will be able to assist you.
We ship all orders Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 1.00pm. Please allow 2 to 5 day’s for your order to be dispatched. All items are delivered by postal services and always using a trackable service. We only ship to UK Mainland using Royal Mail. We will post to the address given by the information you supply when placing your order, Please make sure this is the correct information to avoid additional charges for re-posting, we cannot stress this enough.
Once your order display’s as ‘Dispatched’ allow at least 48hrs for your order to arrive. You should also receive your tracking details.
Please be aware that staff shortages are putting additional stress on ALL delivery services and companies. This means that we cant guarantee the delivery times that are stated, but we will always do our best to get your goodies to you in good time. Our FREE REGULAR SERVICE is usually 3-5 days however in some extreme cases take up to 14 days.
Click and Collect
You can collect orders from our funeral home:
Carlyon Funeral Directors
Wheal Ellen, Mount Hawke, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8DL
Tel: 01209 890229 | 07968 498227
Mon – Fri 9:00 – 17:00.
If you have chosen a collection at the checkout, please gives us 72 hours to prepare your order. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.