Choosing funeral songs is frequently regarded as an important aspect of customising a funeral service for a loved one. It’s an opportunity for you to pay tribute to their personality, hobbies, or simply say good-by with one of their favourite songs.
While classical music or funeral hymns have traditionally been the preferred funeral music, pop ballads, TV theme tunes, and happy funeral songs have become some of the most popular funeral songs in the UK in recent years.
Here are 20 of the most popular funeral songs in the UK to honour a loved one’s memory.
- Time To Say Good Bye, By Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman – Click To Play
- Over The Rainbow, From The Wizard Of Oz – Click To Play
- You Raise Me Up, by Westlife – Click To Play
- See You Again, By Wiz Khalifa – Click To Play
- Flying Without Wings, By Westlife – Click To Play
- How Long Will I Love You, By Ellie Golding – Click To Play
- Diamonds, By Rihanna – Click To Play
- Lay Me Down, By Sam Smith – Click To Play
- Hello, By Adele – Click To Play
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Eric Idle – Click To Play
- Match of the Day theme tune – Click To Play
- No Matter What by Boyzone – Click To Play
- My Way By Frank Sinatra – Click To Play
- Enigma Variations – Nimrod by Edward Elgar – Click To Play
- Angels By Robbie Williams – Click To Play
- You’ll Never Walk Alone by Gerry and the Pacemakers – Click To Play
- Soul Limbo by Booker T. & the MG’s – Click To Play
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion – Click To Play
- Canon in D by Pachelbel – Click To Play
- Last of the Summer Wine theme tune – Click To Play
If you’re ready to arrange a funeral of a loved one, contact us today. Carlyon Family Funeral Directors near Truro, Cornwall. We are available to sit down with you and talk things through over a nice cup of tea. Alternatively, you can give us a call or contact us through our website, we are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have.